fun fun Fit Fit Fit fun

Tuesday

Chia Seed Pudding



If you are not aware of the digestive benefits of chia seeds I suggest you do some research and discover how greatly these little seeds can improve your digestive heath.



Recipe
  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 cup of milk (Coconut, almond, cows; and whatever flavour you want)
  • 1 tbsp of agave (honey or maple syrup work too)
  • pinch of cinnamon
Combine ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for an hour. If you stir it after a half hour it stops it from clumping. Enjoy. 

As far as the actual recipe itself goes, try and keep the chia seed to liquid ratio the same (2 tbsp chia, 1/2 cup of milk). Have fun, try different flavour combinations.


3 comments:

  1. I rarely-to-never comment on things, however.. Please do not stop making recipes. I've shared your blog with several people now, and I was running out of ideas! I use blogs to make my own foods as I am trying to be healthy (Down 45lbs. and have been slacking!) But I LOVE your creativity with the cottage cheese, and I'm blown away that such an attractive, smart man can cook so damn GOOD! Thanks for the help with your cool ideas! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice to hear from people who are using the recipes! It really forces me to challenge myself in the kitchen. I have some good ones lined up for this month so stay tuned.

      Thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. I really can't wait to try these....I'm so excited. Looks so delicious!

    Marlene
    Jabra Wireless Headphones

    ReplyDelete